Important Registration Information for Trinity College Graduate Students
Continuing graduate students at Trinity College should heed the following information:
- Registration for the first summer session 2012 and for fall 2012 begins on Monday, 4/23/12.
- Registration for the first summer session concludes on May 30 (day classes begin).
- The official schedule of graduate courses for 2012-13 is now available online.
- Continuing matriculated students who register for fall courses in advance can now arrange a payment plan.
- Continuing matriculated students may now register online; online payment of tuition and fees is also available. Students may not register online for master’s theses (requires approval forms available from Graduate Studies Office.
- Tuition for 2012-13 for 1 credit (= one course) is $2,180 (not including registration or other fees).
For more information about all of the above, click on the embedded hyperlinks. Questions about registration can be addressed to the Office of Graduate Studies (860-297-2151) or the Registrar’s Office (860-297-2117).